2018 FIFA WORLD CUP
BUILDING WIRELESS AND WIRED NETWORKS AT THE FIFA FAN FEST 2018 IN MOSCOW
- The tight deadline for the project.
- The project covered more than 200 venues.
- Record number of Wi-Fi connections: 8,700 total registered subscribers and 3,350 simultaneously, at the peak.
- Building a highly loaded infrastructure designed for simultaneous use by more than 20,000 users.
- Strict SLAs for infrastructure maintenance, no more than 15 minutes to fix the failure on the day of the event.
- Support teams working around the clock, an engineer’s response to a request no longer than 5 minutes.
- Seamless provision of services for users to access free Wi-Fi while moving around the festival territory.
- Seamless transition of all services to backup equipment when the main equipment fails.
- Integration of information services with city information systems.
DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND SUPPORT OF TEMPORARY STADIUMS SECURITY INFRASTRUCTURE
- 7 cities, 14 facilities.
- Design, delivery, installation, dismantling of temporary security infrastructure at stadiums and adjacent areas.
- Installed 2300 video cameras, 400 automatic walk‐through metal detectors, 140 x-ray scanners, 200 turnstiles.
- All systems are maintained round the clock during the championship.
- 5 km total length of the perimeter.
- 64,000 sq.m of temporary structures.
FIFA NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE AT 200 VENUES DURING THE WORLD CUP
- 11 cities, 12 stadiums.
- Dedicated team of engineers at sites (stadiums, data centers) providing 24/7 technical support and operation.
- Interaction with IT teams located around the world.
- Monitoring of active network equipment, service quality parameters and communication channels.
- No more than 30 minutes for troubleshooting on the day of the event.
- Response time of an engineer to a request is 5 minutes or less.
- Seamless transition of all services to standby equipment in case of failure of the main equipment.
CREATING AN INTEGRATED SECURITY SYSTEM FOR THE MAIN RUSSIAN STADIUM LUZHNIKI
- Development of general plan of the territory of the object.
- Design, construction and installation, commissioning and start-up works for creation of integrated security system of the territory of Luzhniki Stadium.
- The project was implemented according to FIFA requirements, as well as those of Russian Federal Security Service, Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, Federal Protective Guard Service of the Russian Federation.
- Total area of stadium territory – 180 ha.
- 6 pedestrian checkpoints.
- 6 vehicle screening areas.
- 1 remote cargo point.
- 1500+ CCTV cameras.