The Smart & Safe City
“Smart cities” is a term denoting the effective integration of physical, digital and human systems in the built environment to deliver a sustainable, prosperous and inclusive future for its.
Video Surveillance System &
Unified Data Storage Centre
- Unified tools to manage all cameras and video streams
- More than 120 different rights to manage users
- Creating and providing to users of long-term incident archives
- Regular photo and video reports formation for the purpose of city order activities monitoring
- Various video detectors for video monitoring performance improvement
Regional video surveillance system
- Single web access to existing video surveillance systems deployed at municipal infrastructure facilities, airports, train stations, stadiums
- Cryptographic Information Protection Facilities for communications channels and user connections
• Smart cities, also commonly known as digital cities or intelligent cities, are urban areas that collect electronic data from citizens, devices and assets to manage available resources more efficiently.
• A wide of information and communications technology (ICT) applications are executed to enhance, reduce cost and resource use, as well as increase the communication between government and citizens.
• ICT in smart cities can be used for a wide range of urban services including Security, health traffic, and transportation, power plants, water supply, waste management, and e-Government.
Smart City Components
• Safe City
• E – Governance
• Water Management
• Environment Control
• Waste Management
• Tourism Development
• Health Management
• Education System
• Energy Management